Packaging Line Operator
Upstreet Craft Brewing, Charlottetown, PE
In business for over four years, Upstreet Craft Brewing is a leader in the community of Charlottetown. We’re the first business in PEI to become a B-Corp, which means we’re part of a global movement of leaders that find innovative ways to use business as a force for good. We meet the highest standards of excellence through community involvement, constant growth within our team, and of course our great beer and soda!
Upstreet Craft Brewing is looking for a full-time packaging line operator. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can work consistently in a high-paced, physically demanding environment. The packaging line operator will be responsible for packaging beer into kegs, bottles and cans, cleaning/maintenance of kegs and equipment, warehousing and organizing inventory, keg deliveries, and general brewery cleaning and sanitation. Training and supervision will be provided in a positive, team-oriented environment.
- Positive attitude and compatible personality for working in a team environment
- Ability to do repetitive and physically demanding tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Communication skills and ability to follow direction
- WHMIS, Forklift, and First Aid certificates an asset
- Lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks
- Class 5 driver’s license is required, special circumstances will be considered.
- Follow standard operating procedures to run bottling and canning line and kegging machine
- Assemble packaging materials
- Warehousing and inventory organization
- Keg deliveries
- Cleaning and sanitation of packaging equipment, and packaging area
- Follow safety protocols and training to ensure a safe working environment
What you’ll get from us:
- Positive work experience in an educative and fun environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training
If you think this job is right for you, send us something that explains why you would be a good fit for our team, along with a resume to: Joel Walker, email@example.com