To apply for this position, click here!
Full Time / Part Time
Upstreet Craft Brewing, Charlottetown, PE
In business for almost four years, Upstreet Craft Brewing is a leader in the community of Charlottetown. We’re the first business in PEI to become a B-Corp, which means we’re part of a global movement of leaders that find innovative ways to use business as a force for good. We meet the highest standards of excellence through community involvement, constant growth within our team, and of course our great food, beer and soda!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic individuals able to consistently work in a fast paced environment and handle multi-tasking. Line cooks will be responsible for prep-work, cooking and organizing/cleaning in the kitchen. Training will be provided in a positive, team-oriented workplace.
- Passion for food and beer.
- Positive attitude and compatible personality for working in a team environment.
- Communication skills and able to follow direction.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and readiness to work when scheduled.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Moderate-to-high knowledge of cooking basics.
- Prep daily needs.
- Help maintain a clean work space.
- Cook orders.
- Communicate and work with servers.
- Create daily specials.
- Create prep lists.
- Rotate food and organize kitchen correctly.
What you’ll get from us:
- Positive work experience in a fun and educative environment.
- Staff discounts on food, beverage, and merchandise.
- Comprehensive training.
- Respectful recognition for efforts, performance and initiative.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.