Careers – Taproom Ambassador
Help us “Refresh the Community”
Upstreet is looking for an outgoing, ambitious person with exceptional customer service skills to help our team provide a unique Upstreet experience for every customer. Acting under the Taproom Managers, you will encourage a playful and energized team environment, with a focus on respect and communication. You will contribute to a team that is focused on delivering a high degree of customer service to all patrons. Taproom Ambassadors are the face of Upstreet, greeting customers and groups, becoming brand ambassadors and providing an exceptional customer experience.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have experience in a customer service role. Bar or Restaurant experience is an asset, but not required
- You excel at building relationships with your customers and your team
- You demonstrate a passion for creating exceptional experiences for your customers
- You are flexible, willing to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable on your feet for long periods and are available to work evenings and weekends
Practically speaking, you will:
- Serve food and beverage to patrons
- Sell retail beer, seltzers, and other Upstreet products both in person as well as online for pickup and delivery
- Perform basic cleaning duties to keep our taproom organized and tidy
- Comply with all covid-19 guidelines as detailed in the operational plan
- Assist with set up, tear down, and service of special events both in the taproom and externally as required
Working at Upstreet Craft Brewing
This is a part time, summer/fall seasonal position for 15-20 hours per week, beginning immediately. This position requires your Responsible Beverage Server certificate for PEI.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, April 9th, 2021. Please apply by emailing your resume to Jaz at email@example.com
Being you at Upstreet
At Upstreet, our mission is to Refresh the Community. This means we celebrate our diverse communities and the individuals that make this place wonderful. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
If we can make applying for this position easier through accommodation, please let us know.