Help us ‘Refresh the Community.’
In business for almost four years, Upstreet Craft Brewing is a leader in the community of Charlottetown. We’re the first business in PEI to become a B-Corp, which means we’re part of a global movement of leaders that find innovative ways to use business as a force for good. We meet the highest standards of excellence through community involvement, constant growth within our team, and of course our great beer and soda! In 2018, Upstreet opened Craft Beer Corner at 156 Great George Street, with 24 local taps and hot handpies from The Handpie Company.
Craft Beer Corner is looking for an outgoing, fun-loving person with exceptional customer service skills to help our team provide a unique Upstreet experience for every customer. Acting under the Craft Beer Corner managers, bartenders will encourage a playful and energized team environment, with a focus on respect and communication. They will contribute to a team that is focused on delivering a high degree of customer service to all patrons. Bartenders will be the face of Upstreet, greeting customers and groups, becoming brand ambassadors and providing an exceptional customer experience.
We want someone who:
- Demonstrates a passion for creating exceptional experiences for every customer.
- Excels at relationship building with customers and our team.
- Has 1 – 2 years experience in a restaurant or bar setting.
- Has a passion for craft beer.
- Is flexible, willing to learn and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Can balance fun with dedication and hard work.
If you think this job is right for you, send your resume to cbc(at)upstreet.ca!